- Brioche hamburger Bun
- ½ tbl. Butter (melted)
- 6oz Joeys Italian Beef
- 8 floz Joeys beef gravy
- 4 floz Joeys BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 4 floz Cole Slaw dressing
- Heat 8 floz beef gravy to 160 degrees.
- Warm BBQ sauce to 120 degrees.
- Add beef to gravy and submerge in gravy for 5min.
- Mix shredded cabbage with coleslaw and set aside
- Drain beef from gravy
- Add drained beef to BBQ sauce and mix well
- Brush bun with melted butter and toast in pan to golden brown.
- Assemble BBQ beef mixture and bottom of toasted bun piled high.
- Place Cole slaw mix on top of beef
- Serve immediately