Cheesy Beef Croissant
- 12 oz. Joeys Sliced Italian Beef
- 4 croissants
- 4 slices gruyere cheese, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat Joeys Italian Beef in Joeys Beef Gravy.
- Meanwhile, sauté both green and red peppers with olive oil over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until cooked. Add salt and pepper if desired. Set aside.
- Cut croissant in half, place Gruyere cheese on each of the croissant halves and bake in the oven for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top each sandwich with about 3 oz. of Italian beef and sautéed green and red peppers.