- 6 2 oz. Joeys Italian Meatballs
- 2 cup Marinara Sauce
- 6 small rolls
- fresh basil or fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese slices (optional)
- Place Marinara Sauce in a sauce pan and heat through. Add thawed Joeys Italian Meatballs and simmer in the sauce until meatballs are heated through.
- Meanwhile, place the bottom of the rolls onto a platter. Place one meatball onto each roll.
- Drizzle meatballs with a little marinara sauce, followed by a little bit of shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake for 3-5 minutes so cheese is melted. Sprinkle sandwich with fresh basil or parsley if desired and top sandwich with the top half of the roll. Serve warm.